RECYCLABLES – NO CHARGE
All material brought to the facility for disposal shall be separated into the following categories and deposited in the designated containers or location at the Transfer Station/Recycling Center attendants direct;
- ALUMINUM CANS – Empty aluminum beverage containers only; rinse clean; do not crush.
- TIN CANS – Rinse clean; labels do not have to be removed.
- GLASS BOTTLES/JARS – Clear, green & brown glass bottles & jars, rinse clean; remove lids, labels do not have to be removed; UNBROKEN.
- NEWSPAPER – Keep dry; separate glossy papers to go into mixed paper.
- MIXED PAPER – Glossy inserts & flyers from newspapers, magazines, catalogs, junk mail, can labels, etc.; keep dry ; dirty paper & wax paper go with trash.
- CORRUGATED CARDBOARD – Double-wailed, heavy duty cardboard boxes & brown paper bags; flatten boxes & bags, remove wrapping tape, keep dry.
- CHIP BOARD – Soda cartons, egg cartons, cereal boxes, etc.; keep dry. Put with cardboard.
- PLASTIC (#1 CLEAR); clear plastic beverage bottles; rinse & remove cap.
- PLASTIC (#2 COLORED); Colored plastic beverage bottles, detergent bottles, rinse & remove caps.
- USED CLOTHING – Clean & dry.
- USED MOTOR OIL – In leak proof containers.
- BATTERIES – Automotive & household.
- SCRAP METAL – Aluminum, brass, copper, cast iron, & heavy iron, etc.
- BURN PILE – Only brush & untreated wood. No painted, treated, glued, plywood.
- STUMP DUMP – Located next to the Highway Department for brush, wood over 5 inches in diameter and stumps.
The following fees will be paid to the Transfer Station/Recycling Center Attendant before depositing the following non-recyclable items at the designated locations;
Small Bags (15 Gallons) $0.50 Each
Large Bags (33 Gallons) $1.00 Each
Televisions, microwaves & other electric appliances $0.40/lb.
Flat screen TV’s $0.50/per inch measured diagonally
APPLIANCES CONTAINING REFRIGERANTS
Refrigerators, air conditioning unites and dehumidifiers $10.00 Each
Small Chairs, couches & other small furniture $5.00 each
Mattresses (single or double) & carpets $5.00 each
King & Queen Mattresses $10.00 each
Large upholstered furniture (hide-a-beds) $10.00 each
Car tires (no rims) 16” or less $2.00 each
Truck tires (no rims) 16” to 20” $5.00 each
Oversized Truck tires (no rims) over 20” $10.00 each
Heavy equipment tires – Tractors, Loader, etc. $20.00 each
CONSTRUCTION DEBRIS – HOUSEHOLD/RESIDENTIAL ONLY
NONE ACCEPTED FROM CONTRACTORS (*Any truck over one ton capacity is not accepted)
Sheet Rock & Mixed Loads
Fill Pickup Truck Load $40
½ Pickup Truck load or less $20
One ton truck load $75
Shingles $15 /estimated square
Other debris & unburnable materials
Pressure Treated Lumber, plywood, painted wood, etc. $1.00 minimum
Receipts are available from the Transfer Station/Recycling Center Attendant